Category Archives: Blog
What Are Lawsuit Loans?
People who are caught in a tricky lawsuit like personal injury, medical malpractice or delayed diagnosis or accident cases suffer from prolonged processes leaving them financially drained. Lawsuit loans can help plaintiffs who are the victim of long-drawn-out lawsuits and have to retain a lawyer. With changing PI law, it is important to take the assistance of a lawyer. There are some guidelines to follow while taking a lawsuit loan, check out more at www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/pros-cons-lawsuit-loans.html.
Benefits of lawsuit loan
· Repaying the loan happens only when you win the case if you lose forget you took a loan,
· Taking a regular loan comes with background checks, credit score check, and extensive documentation. With lawsuit loan, there is no need to prove your creditworthiness or bank accounts.
· Upfront fee and monthly payments are part of regular loans, but this is not the case with lawsuit loans. All you need to do is win the case and then make payment.
· Once your loan is sanctioned, there is no need to worry about its usage. The money can be used for mortgage, car payments, medical bills and more if you are unable to move due to injury.
· The whole process of acquiring a loan is just 48 hours; the money is transferred into your account.
Lawsuit loan process
· To start with you need to fill in the application form. It is available for free online.
· All the relevant documents have to be submitted to justify your claim
· Your case will be sent to the underwriting team for a quick review
· Once the loan is approved, the lender will send you a contract form to be signed by you and your lawyer.
· Sign the contract form and send it back to the lender.
· The money is transferred to your account within 48 hours.
Accidents can be caused due to the negligence of the third person yet you may be forced to suffer. Remember that justice is delayed and not denied. But the injured cannot be left to suffer for the fault of others. In case you do not have the finances to support you and your family during the case, then it is time you take a lawsuit loan. While the settlement takes time, it is crucial you have the money to run your day to day life without any hiccups. If you are disabled because of the injury and are unable to earn a living, take a lawsuit loan and manage the interim period till the settlement arrives. The loan can help you maintain the witness or manage your expenses.
A lawsuit loan is suitable for those who are facing personal injury cases and are unable to meet the mounting legal expenses. A court case can be a drain on the individual and their family both financially and emotionally. To overcome the financial burden, it is advised opt for a lawsuit loan. It can alleviate the burden and give you peace of mind while the case is in progress. These are the many benefits of lawsuit loans.
Advantages Of Collision Damage Waiver
Having a car as a rent can be a cheap avenue to acquire a car. However, you should remember that you have to pay the entire value of the car, if it is damaged under your custody. This is the reason why you should seriously think about limiting your financial risks. The reason why you should buy a collision damage waiver (CDW) is to protect you from the financial liability occurring due to the car damage. Nowadays, there are many companies to offer car rentals. You can save more money on car rentals by using some smart techniques, which are provided in this link – www.cntraveler.com/story/how-to-rent-a-car-and-avoid-extra-fees.
You can buy a CDW from your car rental company. Keep in mind that this is not an insurance but a waiver. By buying a CDW, the car rental company does not have the right to demand the money to cover the damage. The cost of CDW may vary from company to company. Some car rental company charges $10-30 per day. Sometimes, you may even find the CDW cheaper than the total damage cost. Though some people find the CDW expensive, they still go for it because it offers a great deal of peace of mind.
Some car rental companies will include CDW in the rental cost. In such case, you do not need to buy CDW separately. So, do not forget to ask your prospective car rental company whether CDW is included in the rental cost or not.
The basic CDW offered by most car rental companies does not minimize. Some companies offer super CDW or enhanced CDW, which can eliminate the deductibles. However, the enhanced CDW is expensive than basic one.
There are also many credit cards that cover for collision damage. You need to check whether your credit card offers CDW. If yes, then you do not need to buy a CDW from other car rental company. However, there are few things to keep in mind when considering the credit-card CDW. Remember that dealing with credit-card CDW may not be easy as with the car rental CDW. This is because credit card company will have lots of procedure to claim the cover. Moreover, you should also find out the maximum liability of the credit card CDW. If the maximum liability is too low, then you may need to pay the damage expense from your own pocket. It is also important to understand terms and conditions of credit-card CDW.
Though you have excellent driving skills, it is hard to guarantee that your car will not meet with an accident and crash. Other drivers on the road can bump on your car cause significant damage. With CDW, you can save the money on repairing the damaged rental car. With CDW, you can enjoy more peace of mind with a rental car.
It is easier to get CDW than usual insurance. You can buy a one from your car rental company or from other providers. Nowadays, you can obtain this waiver online too. By browsing the Internet for few minutes, you will be able to find the right provider.